Wednesday, October 7, 2015

All CCNA'ers Looking For A Bank Job, Get In Here!

Awwww, this is why being a family is so good! So a very nice CCNA'er wants to help any qualified person looking for a job in a bank to submit their CV's to chichinwaafrica@gmail.com.

He said that qualified persons MUST be 22-25 year of age and MUST have completed their NYSC. So, hurry now and send your CV's.

FYI, you will NOT be paying any fee to get the job so take note. It is just a nice gesture from a CCNA reader.

10 comments:

  1. Lol...what about 32yrs of age....na wa oo...why must age b a criteria in 9ja foe a job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys get your cv's rolling and goodluck, big ups to the whole chichinwa family, very impressive I hope that when my office open recruitment I shall also advertise here, @ olovo reduce your age, iv seen 35yr old get employed as a 26yr old

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys get your cv's rolling and goodluck, big ups to the whole chichinwa family, very impressive I hope that when my office open recruitment I shall also advertise here, @ olovo reduce your age, iv seen 35yr old get employed as a 26yr old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...honestly bros...am 32yrs but I dnt know how to lie about my age oo...I just believe what God says is urs will b urs

      Delete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...