Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sad!! Comedian Seyi Law And wife Ebere Losses Their New Baby

Popular comedian, Seyi Law and his wife Ebere have suffered a heartbreaking tragedy. The couple who tied the knot in 2011 sadly lost their child at birth.

They have been in the United States of America for the past few weeks anticipating their bundle of joy before the tragedy occured.

Seyi posted this sombre message on Instagram just a few hours ago.

My heart is blank,
My joy has disappeared,
Anger has become my companion.
The wait is over with a bitter end.
Oh Lord! why does it have to be me?
I am so imperfect and never denied it.
The pains of nine months has amounted to nothing.

11 comments:

  1. oh no.. very painful..
    almost 5years of marriage, the baby that was suppose to b d result of d marriage gone...

    I sympathize with u bro...
    God knows da best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life's so unfair. I pray God grants dem d fortitude 2 bear dis huge loss. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painful n bitter pill to swallow...hope the fine peace n get along back...but I feel over showing is affecting our celeb...family life should b out of their job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyaa, I sympathize with both of you. Ndonu..


    #GodblessNigeria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Seyi and Ebere so sorry. God will surely visit your family again. Children are gifts from God and you shall have many of them in Jesus name. I can imagine how this feels. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eyaa!! It's never easy looking a baby, I hope that they stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. heya that is not a good news. i feel so bad for them. God will bless them for more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Painful, but in all things giv thanks and glory to God

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...