Thursday, October 8, 2015

Heartbreaking! Enyeama Announces His Retirement From Super Eagles

This is just so sad! After his dedication to the super eagles,he is just leaving like that! Olisah have messed up my day! *crying!

The super Eagles goal keeper Vincent Enyeama just took to his Instagram page to announce his retirement from our team. Read below;
I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course,I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion.henceforth,there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services.God bless Nigeria. From henceforth I am no more the captain of the Nigerian senior football team. I am no more the goalie of the team. I am out of the team. I am no more available for international duties. I want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide.its been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with me.God bless Nigeria. #Endofanera.

20 comments:

  1. Lol..........what's his point....if he wants to let him...after all he was d first to throw stone to oliseh in 2002 world cup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why are you so brainless, your comments are always of-point, if you dont have something sensible to comment just just the F up

      Delete
  2. Olovo why are you saying that is not far at all de same thing happen to Obafemi this is not good I don't like de way de leave abeg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am sad at this, I stand by u Enyeama..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a good one,I will see how far D's will go,enyeama all d best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enyeama, U've always bin my first choice in every of our national competitions n u will ever be my best choice in d whole of TeamNigeria!! As for Oliseh, I understand ur comment but u shld have him the full chance of becoming d captain of the team till he retired!!! U truly put ur personalty into this issue wch is not meant to be as a coach for Christ sake!!! All the best in ur career@enyeama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God other sensible people are begining 2 spot that senseless boy of olovo.. I dont know how he reads n understands his own news... n den he will type nonsense jus 2 be among commentators

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am just glad people are getting to know the Cow himself olovo, this guy has nothing upstairs all he want is just to win prizes on here

      Delete
  7. Sad* i wish him the very best. Olovo na wah for you o!
    If u don't have anything to say just keep quite abeg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He has given his best,it shldn't be a way to end it

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nigerians will miss Enyeama becos he is presently one of the best in the world at the moment, I wish him all the best.
      As for you Olovo, you're just good at making retarded comments and also a fast loud mouth who lacks understanding

      Delete
    2. God bless you so much for this comment @Travis

      Delete
  10. Oliseh is an individual fighting with majority...
    Good luck Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  11. There can never be two captains in d Ship. Enyeama has been keeping oliseh in dark about his movements. Enyeama is d head of d Mafia in d team. For oliseh to succeed he needs to break d Mafia. Enyeama pride is d reason why he wants to leave d team. I advise him Enyeama to bury his pride.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oliseh na cow! Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...