Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Too Bad! Read This Shocking News I Saw On Facebook (Photos)

This is just so sad! A journalist shared this on his Facebook page. Read below;

Life is short and brutish. Joy Ayoola Philip (the Iron Lady), whom I fondly called "my joyful Joy", died on Sept. 12, eight days to her 25th birthday. Cause of her death is yet uncertain to us. Last Monday, two days after her demise, her Germany visa was ready. 
She first told me about her plans to relocate to Germany in March. I offered my advice to her and she accepted it as usual. Unfortunately, as fate would have it, the visa came when Joy's corpse was lying in a morgue here in Abuja. The body was taken to her hometown in Benue State on Friday and buried yesterday, the eve of her 25th birthday. Today is her first post-humous birthday! 
Hmm! Rest in peace, my Iron Lady. I am sure you're calling (me) "T-ee-jaaay!", as you did in your time, smiling at this post right now inside the hammered box your remains will forever live in. 
You'll be sorely missed.

8 comments:

  1. Ah,,am shaking already...what a wicked world...let God avenge her death...rest in peace dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord, don't let untimely death take over my success In Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wickedness in D's world is growing rapidly, that is y we all need to watch and pray,know who u discuss things with,no b everybody wey follow u open teeth wish u well,this news is pathetic

    ReplyDelete
  4. People are wicked may her soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooo bad! Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...