Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Win A GRAMMY – Don Jazzy

Mavin boss Don Jazzy in an interview aired that he doesn’t think he’ll ever win a Grammy award.  Don Jazzy, who just led the Mavins to a classic performance in Mauritius spoke to our correspondent after his performance, saying he doesn’t base his success on winning awards. 

In his words;
I don’t think am moving at my speed, I’m moving at God’s speed, so most times, the decisions that I make, when I look back, I just smile and say that’s how God wants it’. Speaking further, Don Jazzy said, ‘I’m doing perfect, I’m doing great, I don’t have big eyes, I don’t think I’ll ever win a Grammy, I’m not abusing myself but it’s just realistic. I don’t think Grammy is set up that way. 
It’s not set up in a way where you’ll just wake up from Nigeria and pick up a Grammy. If it happens fine, but am not basing my success on winning a Grammy or any award for that matter’.

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry Don. Imma help u get it. Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @uwaifo no kill me wit laughter,ur "Anticipate promise land song we 4disforum nvr hear am na don baba u won cum help win Grammy, u b babasuwe

    ReplyDelete
  3. No be lie don baba so far money dey enter acct dat 1nabiggest award

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wel anything can happen oooo u fit win am anytime soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. In life nothing is impossible...

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...