Sunday, September 13, 2015

Chelsea Manager, Mourinho Explains Why He Is Not Happy With Himself

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has said he is not happy after Chelsea's worst start to a Premier League season since 1988 was compounded by a 3-1 defeat by Everton at Goodison Park. Although Mourinho insists he is not happy with results, he will not blame his players.

He told BT Sport:
"I don’t blame my players and I don’t blame myself. I don’t accept the results, I am responsible for the team, I am not happy with the situation and I am not happy with myself. I am with the players, I cannot be against them, I cannot have a bad feeling with them, that’s what makes me happy. I am happy that tomorrow I have to face them again and train with them and prepare them for the next game."

6 comments:

  1. Take heart sir! Shit happens! Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y will u b happy with ur self.. after all d mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol,,sorry sir..u brag too much especiallly after last season...its simple,,ur not d best manager in EPL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where Emma,arsenal fans laf ds man yesterday shaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y will you b happy when it's your fault,you will soon get your sack letter

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...