Tuesday, September 8, 2015

CCNA Lover Gives Away 6k With A Grateful Heart! - Get In And Grab The WIN!

Anonymous Giver
This kind of things bring so much tears to my eyes. I remember when he called me and said he wanted to gift me with something and asked why? What he said made me cry not tears of sadness but tears that though I know I enjoy touching hearts... I do not like tutting my horn so will keep this super simple.

According to Mr. A.
"Their's only one person i've seen that gives without remembering, receives without forgetting and cries for receiving less value gifts. We can't give sincerely without the love of God, God is love."
I am filled with so much joy when people bless others in thanksgiving. No amount is too small BUT the thought counts and goes a very long way. I always tell people that I will rather be a giver than a receiver because there is so much blessings that comes with giving.

I am a living testimony to that. With that I am indeed so happy to see givers and May the almighty God bless and replenish Mr. A and may his pocket NEVER run dry! Amen!

This how the giveaway will go, Commenter number 7 will get 1k naira, 12 2k naira, and commenter 18 gets 3k naira!

Let the lucky commenter get blessed and remember, givers NEVER LACK! God Bless You All!

47 comments:

  1. Wow...God bless this guy..God will continue to bless u d more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Lol,,giving oliseh poor performance,,do u think he can still lead the super eagles to glory land

      Delete
    2. It will take tym for dem to gel..but I know it will come good

      Delete
  3. Okay o! Givers rili don't lack. Bless. U sur! Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's talk football,,can Liverpool upset vangal united this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray Mourinho loses and. Gets sacked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol,,no b only u...I hope everton no fall my hands oh..

      Delete
    2. I trust everton..but dey fit fuck up now, bt make God just gv dt kind hazard red card since from begining..i go laf die

      Delete
  6. Only una two na him dey gist 4 hia abi. Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where Emmanuel Petersand Stephen Onyedikachi sef 4 dis blog? Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol..no1 wants to com now@ uwaifo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please where is that our queen mezzy? Thought they said she was coming back

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you to bear no 1 flag in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isah leave married woman alone Mezzy is married

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol..emeka am just showing concern...but I go leave am since u don talk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Na when money is involved comment dey plenty. Why CHI no dey even just do it instead of saying money dey and everywie go just full....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anyways, things are done differently. God is love and he gives unconditionally.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are blessed these Mr A, chi chi u are God sent God bless u too

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...