Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Touching: Celine Dion Shares Her Sick Husband's Dying Wish (Photos)

International singer,Celine Dion's 73-year-old husband René Angélil is battling throat cancer and his final wish is to be with the singer when he passes away 'to die in her arms' The iconic RnB singer shared details of what her husband wanted his last moments to be like with USA Today.

She told the Newspaper (USA Today) after she returned to stage recently; "I'll say, 'You're scared? I understand. Talk to me about it' … And René says to me, 'I want to die in your arms.' Okay, fine, I'll be there, you'll die in my arms," "We have asked (doctors) many times, how long does he have, three weeks, three months? René wants to know," "But they say they don't know.
 "He wants me to do this, do the show, do the interviews. But he freaks when I'm not home with him, too,""I didn't want to be here at first, I don't need it. Don't get me wrong, I love singing for people, but I have priorities. 
But René really gave me a gift." "You can have your shaking knees at the end, but when someone you love falls and needs help, it's not time to cry," she says. "Afterwards, sure. But not yet."

17 comments:

  1. Eyahh, rest in peace in advance..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Williams na waiting de worry you which one be RIP adavac hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nt Williams na me, and I said dt coz he's obviously gonna die..cancer

      Delete
    2. U drink monkey tail dis afternoon bros? So anybody wey 1st comment now na me u no dey even bother look d name again. Ahahahaha! Have you heard the New Nigerian Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

      Delete
    3. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....@williams d guy is on tramadol...lol,,u guys u won't kill me oh

      Delete
    4. Very true @Olovo! Its gotta be Tramadol. Ahahahaha! Have you heard the New Nigerian Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

      Delete
  3. I've always admired the love between this two. They make such a perfect couple. One thing I love about Celine is d fact that she has a whole lot of fame buh is still grounded like an African woman. Loyal to her husband to d core. That's what I call a real woman. I hope God heals him. Anything is possible with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a touching wish...my lady of all time...she manage to keep marriage moving all this yrs...wow...wish miracle could just save d man so he too can b a living witness to Christ resurection power

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha williams I de feel you na nice drugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Touching... this is a rare thing when it comes to celebrity, Celine is a good woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Whom that Believe nothing is Impossible with God. It's my prayer that God touch him. For Celine to show this kind of courage in d face of adversity her kind are rare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love dis wman....... God bles u wit ur greatest desires swty...he wil foreva live in ur hrt... u so swt infact de best celebrity wife eva....celin dion.. kai dis wman nah ma fantasy dah year ooooo

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...