Friday, August 7, 2015

This Woman Contemplated Suicide Because Men Only Want Her For Cexs (Pictured)

Pictured above is South African woman, Lerato Pitso, who is now speaking out about how she has been suffering from online bullying because of her huge butt.

According to Lerato who is 50 years old, wherever she goes she becomes a laughing stock and is unable to find a serious relationship because men just want to have sex with her. In her own words, she said:
"At one stage I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like I'm not good enough. Men only want to sleep with me. They don't love me." . 
The Mother of one says she also has to put up with constant whispers and stares and people taking photos of her from behind.

12 comments:

  1. Imao...omo with that load,,I will definitely think twice oh...but she go one day see her missing rib..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyaaa sorry it took so long to find one thank we have able men in de house olovo abeg her I we fully support you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olovo don't worry God is on your side

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Kayode, dis is ukwulicious. Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem. Anticipate #PromiseLand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am so touched by ur story, I can understand hw u feel...God will surely find u a way out...loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isah you can be of help is allowed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyah Pele, but this is very big,hmm

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...