Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Please Help Identify This Lady - She Duped A Lady Off 115,000 Naira

A lady simply known as Jay Gee sent money to the lady in the above picture to help him purchase some items. Read her statement below;

I was duped by Jennifer Kendy C Ukanwa, a fiancee to Jeremiah Ogbebor. I paid in the sum of N120,000 into her account on the 11th of December 2014 for a bale of London used gowns. 115,000 was for the bale while 5000 was supposed to be used to help me buy items for my baby. She sent the baby items 3 months later after I went thru hell. But till today my 115,000 has not been given back to me. 
She stopped picking my calls despite the fact that I kept pleading with her bcos I was just a struggling woman. On several occasions I cried on the phone begging her. But she didn't care. Pls whoever knows her should pls help me beg her in the name of God. She gave me her account number as Jennifer C. Ukanwa 0122210294 GTB and that of her fiance as Usiosefe O. Ogbebor 2081987759 Zenith bank who bears Jeremiah Ogbebor on Facebook. 
But I ended up transferring it to her account on that fateful day. Please whoever knows her should beg her and her fiancé for me. She doesn't pick my calls nor reply my messages. Above is a proof from the transfer that was made to her. Pls help me beg them to return my sweat they looted with. Pls help me beg them to return my money they looted with.
Please pass this information around to help track down this couple.

8 comments:

  1. Madam take ur case to d EFCC n GTbank period

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrible! Have you heard the New Nigerian Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go special fraud unit for ikoyi or report to the police station for the area where u pay in the money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate any account from GT bank 80% of their account numbers are been use for fraud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wotever report d mata 2 d police in ur area, how com u do business wit som1 u dnt knw?, who link u 2 her?, in whch area did it happen?.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...