Monday, August 10, 2015

Meet Darlington Azoro, A Young Talented Fast Rising Actor And Writer

Darlington Azoro is a young talented fast Rising Actor and writer, he has written and featured in over 30 Nollywood movies. To mention few! Weeping Flower, ChimKamso, Game of Python, Princess Natasha, Dangerous Blood and many more.

On the journey of his career, he stated; 
"My career is my Happiness, I don't think I can ever joke with it, I came into Nollywood at the age of 12, I thank God it's been a wonderful journey but yet challenging as well."
On his view about the industry; 
Darlington Azoro said Nollywood Industry is growing very fast, and the industry can now compete with the likes of Hollywood and Bollywood Internationally. It is a Great privilege to be part of the success of this Tremendous Industry, As you Watch Out For Darlington Azoro.
On his favorite job so far;
My Top Five Best Movies; Weeping Flower, Dangerous Blood, Chimkamso, Princess Natasha, And Game of Python. 
And I'm also using this privilege to appreciate those that made this Dream a reality. Special thanks to Almighty God for his abundant Grace. My parents for there total support mostly Mummy, God bless you, Lydia Eires, A sister, a mother, and A boss God bless you, Victor Ibeh God bless Him! 
And many of you who encouraged me I say A big thanks to you all! God Bless You all! Four Corner Magazine God bless You! I Remain Loyal to You thanks for your support! God bless all my colleagues!!
See more photos below;

6 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...