Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Yes, Even Jesus Would Allow Same-Sex Marriage - Former US President Says

Former American president Jimmy Carter, has thrown his weight behind the recent approval of same sex marriage throughout the federation.

When he was asked by Huffington Post’s Marc Lamont Hill whether he believes Jesus would approve of gay marriage, the 39th president of the United States of America answered in the affirmative.Read what he said below;
He said: “I believe Jesus would. I don’t have any verse in scripture. … I believe Jesus would approve gay marriage, but that’s just my own personal belief. I think Jesus would encourage any love affair if it was honest and sincere and was not damaging to anyone else, and I don’t see that gay marriage damages anyone else.”

12 comments:

  1. Absolute nonesense...u are a mad fella bast*rd

    ReplyDelete
  2. U're a fool. Sir! Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute nonesense...u are a mad fella bast*rd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blasphemy....sorry for ur soul...so y dud he not enact d law when he was in office...senseless fellow...I lost my respect for u Mr Carter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Idiot.. Not my own Jesus!! Read Leviticus 18:22

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for ds old fool,I pity u,search ur scriptures, Jesus plainly told both multitudes,disciples and d scribes /pharisees, in d beginning he made them male and female, I weep for America, I weep for ds illuminatis, love?mcheeeeeew

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is anther fool anyway i am not suprise

    ReplyDelete
  8. That man is one of the biggest foolish ex presidents!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. His life his hell,aint got no problem wit dat dan to focus my vision towards Christ my savior

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...