Monday, July 6, 2015

See Love!! Actor Ik Ogbonna Flirt With Now Wife On Instagram (See Comments)

Their love all started on Instagram when the actor started liking her pictures plenty and she reciprocated.

Then they met when she flew in to Nigeria. the rest as they say, is history.

Not too long ago, Sonia shared a screenshot of Ik wooing her way back on Instagram..

The new Mum shared is with the Caption.,.
Like seriously? See what I found under one photo of mine. I remember this was after 30 minutes of us constantly liking each other's pictures @ikogbonna back in the days trying to toast me you didn't waste no time abi .. I must show this to our son lmaoo
P.S. Between us my people, ehemm, thirst was pretty much mutual, I was just forming small, but shhhh

8 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...