Monday, July 13, 2015

Popular OAP Freeze CoolFM Share Photos Of Injuries He Got From Ex-wife

Freeze shared the photos on Instagram with those captions...See below;

Another incident when my ex tried to strangle me! Do you want more pictures? I can go on for weeks posting these pictures. I used to be like this at least 2ce every month. Yet my Pastor adviced me to stay and that divorce is a sin.....After the separation I realized that my life was far more important than the institute of marriage. Every moment spent with an abusive partner COULD BE YOUR LAST! Leave while you can! I have chosen not to speak up until now for my children's sake. But when a woman believes she has been scorned because of a horrible past that was no fault of mine and transfers the aggression to me and is hell bent on destroying my very essence I must speak! I speak for every broken man, every battered man and every abused man who is suffering endlessly and needlessly in the hands of a woman because of 'marriage' to gather the strength to speak now!
Instagram media daddyfreeze - A bruise I sustained from domestic violence inflicted upon me by my ex.
A bruise I sustained from domestic violence inflicted upon me by my ex.
Instagram media daddyfreeze - This is how deep the cut was and how close to my temple. I need to speak up once and for all! Men if you are in such a relationship DON'T FIX IT! RUN!!!!
This is how deep the cut was and how close to my temple. I need to speak up once and for all! Men if you are in such a relationship DON'T FIX IT! RUN!!!!
Instagram media daddyfreeze - A deep cut I sustained from her throwing a cup at me because I dared question her returning home intoxicated at 11.45pm on a weekday.
A deep cut I sustained from her throwing a cup at me because I dared question her returning home intoxicated at 11.45pm on a weekday.
Instagram media daddyfreeze - One of the many injuries I received from my violent ex which also include a broken nose which still negatively affects my state of wellbeing.
One of the many injuries I received from my violent ex which also include a broken nose which still negatively affects my state of wellbeing.

11 comments:

  1. Mr man this is not necessary..resolve ur issues amicably..2wrongs dnt make a right...besides no assurance ur new wife will b better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you expect him to do6 die young and another man will come and inherit all he worked for and even his children? You did the right thing

      Delete
  2. Inspite of what social media has done to marriages, I'm surprised pipo still bring their issues here 4 public Scrutiny. Wch kind pipo be dis? Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deim man run for your life abeg wait she be cat abbi dog which kind life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dnt like this idea of broadcasting your personal issues on social media

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea of for those to learn from his own mistake.. You will be shocked when you read about what is happening around you.

      Delete
  5. Hmmm...Mr man go and sought urself out..what do u want us to do that u are showing us ds

    ReplyDelete
  6. naa woman dey do you this kin thing , you no dey shame ,you carry dey post online ,you no be man @ all smh

    ReplyDelete
  7. We shouldn't be hastily judgemental, we must hear the other side. The man is expectedly stronger than the woman. Something is missing

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me Ifedayo(freeze) is a boy-girl..

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...