Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Oh My!! What A Principal Did To A Student In The Name Of Punishment (Photo)

Mr Vincent Osi, the Principal of Government College Ughelli, Delta State, took discipline to the stage Abuse on Oruma Osi.

Following the reporter terms, Oruma  he student in question got into a fight with a fellow student over the use of his spoon. 

As punishment to the crime, Mr. Vincent took out a cane, told Oruma to lie on a table and gave him 100 lashes which left permanent marks on the poor student's buttocks. Click to see PHOTO.

19 comments:

  1. Well it's normal...I also went through this a hell lot...so he should face reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you call this hideous abuse "normal"? FOR REAL?! God have mercy on us!

      Delete
    2. Don't always comment for the sake of commenting. This isn't normal, so your thinking isn't right. You surprise me the way you reason at times.

      Delete
  2. Flogging him is ok but with that kinda injury I'll not agree.. Police should visit him biko

    ReplyDelete
  3. What...
    In this modern era...
    I won't take it likely with this man if its my son oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olovo I feel u on that. If na my pikin him go feel my wrath. I say mk u discipline. My pikin no b make. U kill am 4 me. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isah i dont think you are ok

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na God we save that man is not in lagos this one happen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad,I read ds story some few minutes ago on ds blog,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I can only imagine your pains then. But it isn't normal and acceptable. Na wa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The priincipal need to be sack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mad man ,dem fit do im pikin like dat

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...