Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Nollywood Actress Dior Adiele Reacts To Her Nakady Pregnancy Photos That Broke The Internet

I brought you the photos that literally broke the internet. The heavily pregnant actress took to her instagram page to address the nude photos. Meanwhile, I wish her a safe delivery! Continue to see what she wrote;

“It is true my nudes are everywhere, but it is also not my intention dat they are,cus those pictures were meant to be private. Pregnancy stage is the only time in a woman's life that God lets her experience different hormonal changes and every woman has the right to keep record of it and it is sad mine ended up dis way, but SHIIT HAPPENS!!! Most of u bitches condemning me do even the worst things, go stack naked for worthless reasons and cheap shit. 
As much people are talking, some also wish to be like me#FACT.........let the bloggers keep posting and talking, I understand dats what they feed on. NUDITY is NATURE, and there is absolutely nothing new on the face of earth. I am not the first to have my pictures leaked neither will I be the last. Meanwhile, LADIES & GENTLEMEN as I don cast so, I will just get me some COLDSTONE���� and DOUGHNUTS����, while I seat back and watch yesterday's fresh gist become tomorrow's old story............meanwhile, y'all wish me a safe delivery cus that's all that matters to me��, I love everyone regardless....DEUCES✌️�� Yours faithfully, DIOR CHIDERA ADIELECHUCKWU. Happy child��”

12 comments:

  1. Who's dis one trying to fool? Private indeed! Kim K wanabe. They expose their nudes and then play d victim. We kno d routine ma dia! Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mtcheeew....its ur biz anyway...who cares ..am not even interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dey craze? Who are you telling that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok she has finish her talk so na our turn to talk make she fuck out i don talk my own

    ReplyDelete
  5. She had it all worked out from d get-go. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  6. If they were, meant to be private, how come it ended on the internet?? Madam try another lie ,this one no enter biko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish you safe delivery..... nice pics tho

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you safe delivery..... nice pics tho

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys should just stop judging people on this blog jooor... Safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm,Kachi dear, nobody is being judgemental, d undiluted truth is ds,no fear of God,evil is now good,d only one dt has a ryt to see u is ur husband or wife, y is she playing d victim?I sorry for her and d man wey put am for house,if d pics were private, she wud hv concealed it, but she wanted d world to see her play Kim Kardashian, dt has sold her soul to the devil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ure worst than lunatic....I pity d man who giv u bele and hw will he face his friends/family. shameless idiot!

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...