Monday, July 20, 2015

My Boyfriend Said "My V Is Too Loose". What Should I Do??

Read confession below;
I have been in a relationship since I was 23 and we have sex regularly. I am 26 now and my boyfriend is losing interest in sex as he says my vagina is becoming ‘loose’.
I don’t feel any difference! Is this possible? Could it happen due to masturbation? What can I do to make it tight again? 
Admin: I am glad that you did seek professional advice rather keeping it to yourself. 
Advice her pls!!!

14 comments:

  1. I hear women use alum to make it tighter. So u can try that. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call on doctor Emeka and your problem we be over call on this line for help 2348090915471 don't mind that your. Guy no be pple de enter beach water still come out with smile on dere face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. And any other persons with similar issues, just call Dr Emeka , we no wan dey read una wahala again

      Delete
    2. Dr Emeka, Okayoooo, make e b say na for only diagnosis

      Delete
  4. Go see a gynacologst useless....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confess to him all that happened

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abstain from s*x for long period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See a doctor run a test for STDs or see a gynecologist . Care proper care or help .Make sure nothing is wrong with you! Then replace the guy cos is attempting to dump you! Dump him first hand.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...