Saturday, June 13, 2015

Weirdo Derenle Rocks Native Attires On High Heels As He Turns 32

Happy Birthday to him..

As a ritual to mark birthdays, the celeb shared photos in various Native attires with his usual Heels.

He shared the photo with the write up below...
Today I turned fifty.
I feel really good.
My body’s still working quite well, thanks. (Touches wood). My hair’s not too grey, my wrinkles are few, I can still touch my toes with my knuckles. (Can you?) I’m quite full of vigour, just getting ripe.
My hearing’s still good.
What’s that you say?
Speak clearly, don’t mumble, your voice wafts away.
Inside this old body I’m still young, but then if life starts at thirty-two, I’m really just ten.
HBD to me!!!!!!
Scroll Down for more photos....

8 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...