Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Confession: My Bf Says Am Monitoring Him Too Much Cause I Found Out He Has A Side Piece

I would like to know your opinions about this issue, I discovered my boyfriend of 6 months has another gal friend so I have to tell him I can't accept such thing.

He told me he met her before me that am monitoring him too much after all the other gal knows he is dating me and she doesn't monitor him like that.

As a lady would you be OK if you know your boyfriend has someone else?

9 comments:

  1. My gel forget him..he doesn't love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means u guys are just sex mate n nothing more so quit d monitoring spirit in u...?or quit d affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monitoring is what I don't like anyway since she find out about another girl it means he is not serious with her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am not into d monitoring game,except u want die before ur time,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow ur hear ma dia. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao. Kill that monitoring spirit oo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Men are polygamous in nature, if u can't cope with it, hit the door.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Men are polygamous in nature, if u can't cope with it, hit the door.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caution n precaution is d best way to be safe, ask him 2 stop seeing her or u mite end d relationship.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...