Sunday, June 28, 2015

Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo (LT)

An upcoming Nigerian artistes named LT with the real name Olowu Taiwo, has told HipTV that Olamide stole the ‘Shakitibobo’ dance from him.

According to LT, “After I did my video, a friend of mine told me the dance I did in the video (Yobo dance) was trending on Instagram by Olamide. And my friend told me he had already told someone who is in Olamide’s crew about the dance. I released the audio version of my own song on 22nd April, 2015, and Olamide released his own song on 2nd May.”
“During that time, I was working on my viral video which I released on 6th May. It wasn’t up to 24 hours after that, I saw Shakiti Bobo, I was like, what’s going on; why is this happening at this particular time.
I’m not here to point fingers that someone stole my dance moves, but I feel it’s not cool for you to do something that you knew about from someone else, and pick it up as your own” LT added.

8 comments:

  1. Abeg park well joor....are u d first to use that dance step,,how do u know that...go back to sleep joor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok,olamide tif ur dance step, who u tif e own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bros find another step doe! Dis one e yaff go oo. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyaa sorry bros next time you learn to keep to urself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wot makes u think u r d 1 dat create d dance step? Hmm my broda if u can create 1 step create anoda, Pele

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...