Friday, June 12, 2015

Oh Boy Yay! Ariana Grande And Her Vee?Ay Performs On Stage

Na wah oh! The way celebrities take their stage performance to extreme baffles me...I guess without a freak show, no one will want to watch....lol 

So, the 21 year old actress and singer, Ariana Grande was looking 'dope' as she performed at Capital FM Summertime Ball in London when she suffered the usual "oops" "I didn't mean to do that" that happens to almost every female artist that climbs the stage to perform for fans.

And as usual, every bit of the moment was captured by a naughty camera and you won’t believe it, there is always something 'juicy' that should be seen. Oh well, since the camera captured it....As a sharp guy, my eyes captured it and as a good Ugo...lol I want you guys to capture it too!

I will not bore you with the description, so guys, grab a bottle of shampoo and check it out with your own eyes. Click to see photo HERE

8 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...