Friday, June 26, 2015

Mum Makes Disturbing Discovery About Her 13 Year Old Son

From A blog Reader;
I discovered a very terrible thing last night. My 13 years old son has been giving me room for concern. Over the past few months, I found out that he spends longer than the usual time in the bathroom. Most times if he enters the bathroom to bath, he will end up spending almost 20 to 40 minutes and this often causes his younger brother and sister to go late to school. Even when he goes to the loo, he tags along with a book or my phone. 
He claims he reads when pooing. I could understand that but I have always wondered what keeps him in the bathroom that long but I never imagined what I discovered last night. I stayed up late last night marking scripts of my students (am a lecturer at here in Madonna Elele) I finished marking around 11:30 p.m and went straight to the bathroom to take my bath. as I walked into the bathroom, I stepped on something slimy, I felt it was soap they mistakenly soaked in water while washing thier school uniform but the sliminess made me inspect further, on a closer inspection I found out that what I actually stepped on looked like semen, I was dumbstruck. 
I cast my mind back and I remembered that my eldest son was the last person to leave the bathroom, I went to the room to woke up my husband to show him what I found, he shrugged it off and told me that it is a normal thing for boys of that age bracket, that our son is becoming a man. To tell you that I was not shocked will be an understatement, he even asked me not to tongue lash or punish him, that he will talk to him man to man but I corrected him that it should be man to boy and that a boy of 13 is yet to young for such calamity and dirtiness. ma hubby insisted that I should leave the issue to him and on no account should I confront the boy on that issue. 
I want to sleep but sleep eluded me. I dont know what could have brought these iniquity into my home, he does not live in the dormitory and I dont allow him to keep bad friends, I make sure that i monitor all his friends and where he goes to so I cant understand what went wrong. am in school now but I cant yet figure it out, where could he have picked these habit and for how long has it be going on, his younger brothers sanity is at stake too. my biggest problem now is that my husband mandated that I must not talk to him on this issue but i cant cos I think I have to disobey him once again cos that is my child we are talking about, I need to speak to him to know what happened and how to fix it, it may be a spiritual problem, pls tell me what to do cos I can not sit down and watch the child that made me a woman walk into hell, I must save his life. What do you advise I do?

9 comments:

  1. Oboy..he needs discipline early before something goes wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha masturbation things. Its today world masturbation day? Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol,,,konji 4 13yr old doing soap n water...men that lad needs help asap..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo mehn.. Konji at that age??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha de small pinking don mature but is just a bad spirit to you prayer can help too but it we be very hard for him to stop it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too much adult content is affecting the boy. He needs counseling and prayers and with God all things are possible

    ReplyDelete
  7. Total deliverance, but before d deliverance allow ur husband to counsel him,but deliverance is a must, handiwork of satan

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...