Friday, June 12, 2015

Have You See The Fake Miracle By A Popular Nigerian Priest Caught On Camera? (Watch Video)


Blog reader sent this;
Please share this so people will learn to look up to God instead of men who claim to be called by God. I was at the event live and this is not hear say. They have paid gangs who work with them. I have always suspected him so I went with my hidden Camera. Pay attention to 2:20–2:30 minutes section of the video, you will notice a young man drop a black polyethylene bag in front of the sick man from where two dead lizards popped out from.
I saw what happened and I didn't want to embarrass them so I had to quietly follow the boy who dropped the lizard to question him in private and collected his number. I made him my friend and over a period of 2 weeks, I bought his trust and he confessed to me that the priest pay up to 15k per deal and that they were about 7 working for him. He confessed of sneaking into peoples compound at night to bury charms which the same Man of god who sent them will unearth the next day or whenever they come for covenant breaking.

15 comments:

  1. U dey scam pipo with computer we say na huzo buh to say u're doing it with Gods name. That's too bad. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omo this one serious oo anyway na so life take be

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fake stories on air. Who do I believe now. Hmmmm. Anyway, when will Chile takes on equador

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don go play surebet abi? Like brother like brother😜😜#running4mylife

      Delete
    2. Lwtmb. Aw u take knw..I need to track d@ game frm d onset coz ma shis is involved

      Delete
  4. Strange,,but d video is blank....God is watching

    ReplyDelete
  5. But my former neighbor an afa,,
    Use to tell me how men of god pay them inside lag to pretend to b mad,ill,cripple etc n will give testimony of healing from same men of God

    ReplyDelete
  6. It a norm with them na, has been happening for long. But wey dey video na?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Infact saw ds video on fb some weeks back,it's ignorance, d Anglican church no Sabi am,catholic church reject am tey tey,and people re still flocking there, ahhhhh,

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://afrivibes.net/2015/01/see-how-catholic-rev-father-performs-fake-miracle-video.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am the original owner of this video. http://afrivibes.net/2015/01/see-how-catholic-rev-father-performs-fake-miracle-video.html. youtube knows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://afrivibes.net/2015/01/see-how-catholic-rev-father-performs-fake-miracle-video.html.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...