Saturday, June 13, 2015

CCNA Blog Reader Shares The Most Interesting Reactionary Article Concerning The Acceptance Of Senator Saraki By APC

A CCNA blog reader with Facebook name David Nedu, reacted to the news that APC accepted Senator Saraki as the senate president...Let me not 'pop' his write up. Take all the time! And read his reactionary article as you continue...

CCNA'ers, please I would love to know what he is trying to communicate...Since you all went to school, read and explain in summary what he his article says; lol Enjoy!
Told you it was an interesting one!! Now, make una explain give me oh! LOL I no attend grammar school...

10 comments:

  1. Imao...I don form derf and dum oh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haai! #confused,,,sorry bewildered,,+h sorry I mean his articles got me muddledly dumbfounded.. Abi na zodiacs voabs he use d scata ma head so?? Haai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay dis one na Obahiagbon younger broda. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one no be crazy?? Na question I ask oo

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...