Sunday, May 17, 2015

When Your Wife Is As Fine As Damilola Adegbite (Photo)

Chris Attoh is sure running back home now as his wife Damilola took to instagram to show him what's waiting for him back home..Being his birthday today, she shared some really sexy selfies and captioned them.
"Champagne got me feeling som typa way"
" @ChrisAttoh..Finish that shoot and appear here now!It sure worked as Chris replied with a set pic,
Pleading with her he would be home soon ...When he said he was lucky to be married to a sexy beautiful woman, he wasn't joking...

See another photo below....
My Crush.. Happy married Chai!!

9 comments:

  1. Ugo dey dream!! My guy run go met your wife ASAP.. Ugo dey crush on her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo,Ugoo fitint crush ds one,bc na so so.... I comment my reserve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugo wants to farm in someone else's farmland, aahhh! I pity you, na break them go break your head

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But wait o must she tell everybody she wants to get down hmm nawa o

      Delete
    2. ahahahahaha....my slogan farm 4 ur farm

      Delete
  4. Cosmetic face....but ugo mbok stop taking alomo bitters try origin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make she try another thing. Abeg

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...