Tuesday, May 12, 2015

P Diddy Explains Why He May Never Get Married

45-year-old Diddy who's has explained why he may never get married..The mogul who is in a long term relationship with Cassie, 28 was on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live where a viewer asked him why he hasn't gotten married.
I don’t know [if I’ll ever get married]. It’s the whole thing of; I think you have to be ready for it because it’s somebody else’s heart involved. 
That’s just a lot of responsibility and I don’t want to be going to court and having somebody interfere in my relationship. So I’d rather just do the “Goldie Hawn.” But I will give a contract. I will commit to a contract, a love contract. 
I’m talking about where there’s some money involved too if there’re any problems. You have to have an agreement. You can’t just love somebody, take them and y’all just part. No honestly, I just don’t think I’m ready right now [for marriage], but I’m a great boyfriend.
He said he admires the relationship between Goldie Hawn and Kurt Rusell. They have been together since 1983, but they never tied the knot.

8 comments:

  1. Na you know my Guy Na me you dey Marry for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol still on de point bros go marrie and stop hurting ladies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mcheeeeeew,Pdidy don sell e life giv illuminati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan of this bros,but its solely his life n decision to make

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehe! 45yrs old boyfriend. Omo wahala dey o. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  6. His reason is no reason. If you are established and can stay in a relationship for long, then why not get married.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...