Wednesday, May 20, 2015

No S3x Until I Get Married - Says Football Star David Luiz (Photos)

David Luiz has vowed to abstain from having sex before he is married after being baptized last week. The Paris Saint-Germain defender was baptized into the Pentecostal Hillsong Church after a small ceremony at team-mate Maxwell's private swimming pool.

The Brazil international posted a picture on Instagram with the message "I have chosen to wait" shortly afterwards.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV)" Luiz's post began, quoting a passage from the Bible.

He then added: "How wonderful to live with you Lord, thank You for loving me so much and take care of me! My life is yours, and I am your servant! What 're always in the center of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen"

6 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...