Sunday, May 17, 2015

LMAO!! See The BBM BC About Patience Jonathan That Has Gone Viral


I will miss Jonathan ooo.

Now that Buhari has won, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like First Lady Dame Faka Patience Jonathan does?

This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian. Few examples of her "Award Winning Speeches" includes;
  1. Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
  2. My husband Jonathan and Sambo IS good people.
  3.  I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
  4. My fellow widows.
  5. My fellow womens.
  6. I travelled to Abroad to Rest in Peace.
  7. My husband is the best COUPLE on Earth.
  8. The Doctors are RESPONDING to treatment.
  9. For those who said I SPEECH bad English, I left them for God.
  10. Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.
  11. Na only you waka come?
  12. Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This blood we are "sharing"
  13. diaris god oooo... hmmmm diaris god.
  14. On behalf of N2million I donate my family.
  15. To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated? Lets repeat Goodluck Jonathan.
  16. Nyeson Wike is the younger brother of my husband. This man I have tasted him and he is very sweet. Support him.
Please, support and honour Nigeria's outgoing First Lady (Dame Faka Patience Goodluck Jonathan) by sharing this with all your contacts. Don't laugh alone.

Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! Dis message "we are reading"
"diaris god o"

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If ya wondering where the boyz @..leme tip ya all Am pretty sure Olovo has a low BA3, but that dude no go gree buy fuel put for gen, dey hope on NEPA. chai igbo man !..lol ...Emeka hmm that one fit dey ontop something ,na bad guy em and Ugo dey run things their way no straight they like to farm for people farmland ..Williams hmm that one don go em friend neighbor house go charge fone, I'm honest that one madam no gree again...she don seize em charger em don go borrow landlord own

      Delete
    2. Only God knows how many yester years you don use that fone so tey keypad don comot finish, charger you no get borrow borrow thank God say chichi has upgraded you, better buy her orijin o Williams

      Delete
    3. See ur mouth like Orijin. Mk u no worry n ur time u dey so continue to mk mouth. LoL

      Delete
    4. Lalalalala, I dey my ghost mode

      Delete
    5. Ur not serious ...I don't sacrifice my sleep time...they is rime for everything

      Delete
  2. Anoda person go dey wey go make us laugh. E fit be amaechi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lalalalalala she will be really missed o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Go miss dis womn no b smll. She's one of our biggest comediense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss ko!!..aint gonna miss her joor...she is own her own

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dame, go and continue ur first lady appointment in ur kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. She really tried, she's a strong woman but the borrow language we speak in Nigeria,it was it dat make her look like a comedienne, she's good

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...