Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole

Many were shocked to hear that he met his new wife, Lara Fortes, a virgin.

Hehehehe and our comrade governor is really enjoying oh! Governor Adams Oshiomhole made some interesting and inspiring revelations at his wedding thanksgiving service.

His words:
“I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the worldly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.
“I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiate her into the wordly ways.
“This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”
Sources in Benin disclosed that Governor Oshiomhole gave his wife’s parents a big gift for keeping ‘her’.

10 comments:

  1. Honest and uwaifo, una hear una governor so?Obinna follow tooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mezzy 4get dis guy joor! Na today we dey hear of e philandering ways. One of d worst chronic womanisers of all time. Umour had it that his former wife almost abandoned him @ a point when his adultery knew know bounds. Make e advice himself bcos many Edo youths don learn many of these bad things 4him hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashawo governor,,,nonsense talk....that means he has been fucking d babe for years now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm anyway good for both of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm osho baba mezzy mi no be edo ooo I be walker pass

    ReplyDelete
  6. lalalalala, na em luck afterall na em enter Jerusalem confirm am

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is encouraging and worthy of emulation by the women folk.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...