Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Have You Seen The Lady That Cried Like A Little Baby MI? (Photos)

So this super fan cries profusely over Nigerian rapper, M.I. It happened over the weekend in Awka, Anambra State during the annual Star Trek event. She was in the crowd crying as M.I performed. The host, Do2dTun, spotted her and brought her on stage...

M.I hugged her rendered a special song for her which made her fully open her mouth wide, like that of a baby hippopotamus, and cry even more hahaha!.

She was later overheard telling her friends that M.I would start feeling like one doromegasuperstar now not knowing that she did it to get attention. #kidding lol. More photos below;

13 comments:

  1. D girl dey kolo. Lol. M.I go con feel bd whn e reed sy d girl dey feign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Bia Obinna and Emeka, where una kip Emma

      Delete
    2. Na waiting be that one nao you no go pack well abbi if you de miss Emma enter moter come lag nao

      Delete
    3. So as I dey check on Emma u no like am,I no dey check on u?ibo man,of course I don park well.

      Delete
    4. lol thnaks Mezzy , Emeka na jealousy go finish you lalalalala

      Delete
  3. Honest and uwaifo make una do,make girl start to dey trip for una

    ReplyDelete
  4. D girl sef short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeya too much of love for the nigga

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...