Monday, May 18, 2015

Beautiful Gloria Shares Interesting Story On How She Met Her Husband On Facebook

This is so lovely! got this from Facebook...Gloria Nnaemeka Ogbu shared the story of her journey of meeting her husband on social media and how amazing it has been since then. Enjoy the read;
Am so humbled by your comments and likes, for my Wedding Anniversary. Some doubt that people can get married through Social Media, any ways, I met my hubby here on Facebook. 
Let me share a little with you all. 
His first message to me through inbox was on 15th September 2011 and he kept sending with no reply from me until 12th November 2012, which i replied almost immediately. After which I commented on a post he made, for the first time in Jan 7th 2013. And that was it. 
He visited me in Abuja in April 2013 and so on and on till we got here. 
I had pressures from all side, all my close friends and family were married with kids, and each time I visit them is always same story, you don't want to get married, you are too this and that. 
One thing I always remember telling them is this Isaiah 34:16. Which says, none shall want his or her mate, this is the promise I God has made to my people and only me will bring it to pass. 
Only him not me will bring it to pass and since I trust him, he wouldn't allow me to make a mistake. 
Am sure God allowed me to share this because of someone. Trust God totally. Don't act like a wife, when you are a girlfriend. Do not be in a hurry, if not you will hurry out. Marriage is wonderful, if God is the Pillar of it. 
Note one thing, my hubby came from a part of Igbo I don't even like at all, he lives in a city i would never like to live in LAGOS, but here I am. Be open to what the Lord wants more than your desires. All the answers to your questions are in the BIBLE. 
If a man or woman, walks out of your life, celebrate their leaving and keep trusting God for the best. I have so many experience but can't write them here. 
Be wise as serpent and as gentle as dove. 
God can do all things. 
I waited and got the best, am just a year in it, but the God that has been with us from the beginning is still God and can't change, just trust him for the best. 
Once again, thanks for your wishes and prayers. Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. Wow I go soon share my own testimony oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for you dear! Wish you well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky for her,,what God says will will certainly b,,if not social network dating has been a terrible story n horrible experience for some people....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obinna,I know say u must tok,anyway wish her luck and may God continue to be her guide,singles wey dey ds blog, oyaooooo

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...