Friday, April 17, 2015

You Need To Read This Scary Story!! Imagine Waking Up At 2am And See A N*ked Girl Standing By The Window, Murmuring

Wetin person no go hear! I stumbled on this somewhere and say let me share! This man took to Twitter today to narrate a chilling story of his encounter with a woman he believes to be a witch.

They were to spend the night together, but he got knocked out without drinking anything and when he woke up at 2am, he saw her standing by the window, naked and murmuring to herself.....Just continue to read below;

Please start from bottom and read your way up.

7 comments:

  1. Yes o! Mamas are d best. There's absolutely nothing likea mothers love. Buh dis is d reason why I'm not into random chics. U never can tell if its a whale u're taking to ur room. Dis shit is scary menn. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol,,funny....well,,let God lead me to ma dream partner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehehehe u should sure thank God she did not turn to snake. Dat would have been a very interesting part of d story n how u would evade her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaaaaa! No be small humble d guy don humble, it's a great lesson to every guy,mama prayer for us?e dey work die,miss my mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol is good if you don't no how to pray get somebody who do hmm but if na me forget nothing move me I we start my own film too

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...