Monday, April 13, 2015

VP Elect. Osinbajo’s Mother Has A Prophecy From God For Nigerians

According to her, God has a message of hope for Nigeria and Nigerians, which he gave to her.

The mother of Nigeria’s vice president-elect, Madam Bisi Osinbajo has prophesied about Nigeria.
She prophesied that Nigeria will be restored and there would be change in the world.

Speaking with The Guardian, the 82-year-old woman said: “This morning, as I was reading my Bible, God said I should say it that the world will know what is happening. He said Nigeria will be restored and the entire world will worship God. This is what God said I should tell Nigerians, that Nigeria will be restored by the power of God and the world will rejoice in Him.”

Osinbajo’s mother expressed joy over her son’s victory in the 2015 presidential election, saying she was grateful to God and would continue to serve him.
“I feel happy and that is why I’m here today to thank God for what He has done for me and my entire family. I feel I should be praising God for Who He is. And I will continue to do this until I go out of this world,” she said.
Asked if she ever envisaged that her son was going to become the vice president of Nigeria, Mama Osinbajo replied: “What I know is that God knows everything.”
After a keenly contested presidential election, Gen Muhammadu Buhari and his running mate, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, emerged the winners, defeating the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Being a pastor of the Olive Tree House of Prayer for All Nations in Banana Island, a Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) parish, Osinbajo’s church held a send-off for him on Sunday, April 5.

6 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...