Monday, April 20, 2015

This Model Endured "Horrific" 10-Hour Tattoo Session To Cover Lost Prophets Inking After Lan Watkins Was Jailed (Photos)

An aspiring model spent a "horrific" 10-and-a-half hours having a Lost Prophets tattoo covered up after the band's lead singer was jailed for a string of child sex offenses.

Ellia Beasley got an inking of the words "Scream your heart out", from the band's single Rooftops, in 2012 but when she found out about Ian Watkins' crimes she was desperate to get it covered up or removed.

The 22-year-old beauty sought out the help of Kevin Paul - who has inked stars including Harry Styles and Ed Sheeran - and he suggested covering up the horror homage with a huge owl, after several other tattooists had insisted it was too bold to be disguised.
Ian Watkins Tattoo Disaster
Ellia then endured a "horrifically painful" session getting her inking changed after deciding she couldn't go through the pain of having her tatt removed.

Speaking to Femail on the MailOnline website, she said: "Everyone kept asking me what I was going to do about it."

Ellia admitted to being "disgusted" when she found out about Watkins, 37, who was handed a minimum 29-year jail term as well as an additional six years on license in December 2013 after admitting offenses including the attempted rape of a baby.
Ian Watkins Tattoo Disaster
Speaking on Spike TV show Tattoo Disasters UK tomorrow night, she says: "When I found out about Ian Watkins I was disgusted to be honest with you, I think it's just wrong.

"He completely abused his power of someone being famous so I was quite ashamed that I've got something of his on my body. Stuck there.

"I just wanted to hide it."

4 comments:

  1. Abeg I have many things on my mind not this so e no affect me

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy stuff....she use her hands take transform her self fro, beauty to beast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do models tattoo dem selves like dis? I don't think so. She clearly doesn't kno what she's doing. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...