Tuesday, April 28, 2015

This Is Serious!! Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari

Not actual photo
A 35-year-old Kaduna-born cyclist Mohammed Kabiru Jafaru, yesterday embarked on a bicycle ride from Kaduna to Lagos. He is going to Lagos to meet with the vice president-elect, Professor Yemi Osinbajo in Lagos State as a way to show his appreciation to the Yorubas for voting en-mass for the Buhari-Osinbajo ticket during last election.

Mohammed started his journey to Lagos at exactly 6: 35am at the palace of Sarkin Hayin Malam Bello, Alhaji Kabiru Isa Gangarida yesterday April 27th.

“I have decided to embark on this journey to Lagos because I want to go and thank Yoruba people for their immense support and contributions that led to the victory of General Muhammadu Buhari during the March 28 presidential election. The decision to undertake the journey came to my mind after analysing the votes cast for Buhari by the Yoruba people and after I discussed my intention with my immediate family and friends, they encouraged me to go on the journey.”he told journalists

19 comments:

  1. Well, thank God u no die for road, wen u are going back, don't forget to take Mezzy along o cos she dey expect me to start trekking. She no like me @ all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawa all this story don tire me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is getting more n more interesting....but na hasheem own b unbranded.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naija ehn! Treking and riding bicycle to celebrate Buhari is now d new hustle. When one person do something everybody go just carry am 4 head. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emmanuel and Bardmorz, I say make una represent ds blog,I go dey cheer una from behind d scene, Emma after u go say make I come to daddy, like this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hasheem don open door for trekking, Willie, obiii, emy,una no get trekamycin, Haliru u nko,u shud make ur intentions known, so dt I will deliver d trekamycin tablet asap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, ok,na Willie go dey push abi,barromycin is available

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emmanuel, try me,lagos to maidugiri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shuuuuu,which one u dey shout,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no shout na , the whole house must concur including chichi and Ugo ...that's the deal ..are you in ?

      Delete
  10. Emma, we all agree. Hav spoken their mind. But she must first folo dis man go back to Kaduna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bardmorz shey you see say lawal too dey eye Mezzy...so make una do meeting again, make mezzy choose the kaduna man ,lawal or myself ...

      Delete
  11. Mezzy mine is going to be a fabolous one I will embark on a marathon maiduguri to lag...only if u will b the one to be covering my advances. But like seriously when I was at boarder patrol I once met a guy from portugal touring west African states on a bike. I lost d pix wud hv send u guys.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...