Monday, April 27, 2015

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Brutalized By A Policeman Today (Photos)

A lady with user name ladiebello just posted this on Instagram..Read below;
This policeman's name is Kasimu Abdullahi. he was deflating my tyre & because I pushed him away from my car, he head butted me. The incident happened at NNPC filling station on Kingsway Road, Ikoyi. there was a short queue & I joined the queue just after the exit gate.
I saw this fool waving his arms & rolled down to speak to him, but he walked past my car & was talking to the bus driver behind me & then I heard my tyre hissing. he was deflating it, so I got down to challenge him, he ignored me so I pushed him. as soon as he straightened up he head butted me & said he will have killed me if not that I was a woman. to defend myself I picked my wheel spanner... but when his colleagues came he changed the story to: he was defending himself... from someone he head butted? I would not let this die because people die from being assaulted by the police & they feel because they wear uniforms they can play God. well guess what?! Kasimu Abdullahi... I was brought up by a military person & I will not rest until i get a public apology from you; in your uniform. I have to see a dentist tomorrow because my teeth hurt, my upper lip is swollen & you think you will go free... you have messed with the wrong girl.

12 comments:

  1. Sometimes ladies try to show themselves in public...they hv little or no regards for d uniform man...who knows what actually transpired

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Olovo dats very true! How we wan con take kno exaclly wetin happen since 2 of dem dey talk different things. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can tell who she is from her statement..calling d police man a fool means she is d bad manner type

      Delete
  3. She's telling lies, maybe she abuses d policeman

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's telling lies, maybe she abuses d policeman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys don't be too quick to blame the lady police does alot to people on d road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Police yes,,but they get provoke to it first....they are humans n deserve our respect

      Delete
  6. Why would he deflat her tyres...in the first place...there is a missing piece in this story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which police and uniform, what right does he have to deflate d tire of her car,even if she is packed at d wrong place,courtesy demands that he explain her offense to her,our policemen can sometimes be rude,head butting her?of course witnesses must b there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Police get dem own wahala bcos d uniform dey make dem feel they are untop of d world, but still if. Dis lady approach d police man in a normal way, people will figth for her there bcos peoples don't like anybody cheating on any lady outside there, infact I do figth some men in my area if dey are beating lady in an unnormaly way, but Allah knows who says d truth among dem...hhhhhmmmmm!!!! Dou shall nt judge...........#Gbam

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...