Sunday, April 19, 2015

New Music: "I Believe" By Mayasky

After the release of the successful single "No Dull Me" some months ago, the multi-talented entertainer kept his fans and good music lovers on an anticipation mood toward his first official single of the year.

Finally, it's ready and out, the Artist, Blogger, Disc Jockey (multi-talented) "Mayasky" well known with the title: "tha SlimBoss" releases the most anticipated single " I Believe" which was produced by two super musical producers "Flame Jay" and "Mr Ceez".

"I believe in you and I hope you believe in me too.... #BelieveInYourSelf"

"Trust me when I say this song is a bomb..."

DOWNLOAD MUSIC 1: (•I Believe•)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC 2: (•No Dull Me•)

6 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...