Monday, April 13, 2015

Hilary Clinton Declares Interest To Run For US Presidency In 2016

"I’m running for president. Everyday Americans need a champion. And I want to be that champion. So I’m hitting the road to earn your vote - because it’s your time. And I hope you’ll join me on this journey.” she said
Wife of former US President Bill Clinton, and former US Secretary of State. Hillary Clinton, 67, has declared her interest to run for president of the United State sin 2016.

The 67-year-old announced her interest to run today April 12th.

5 comments:

  1. For those of us saying we are recycling power in 9ja...hope una d read this...wish her goodluck oh

    ReplyDelete
  2. America is over developed, and has d interest of their citizens at heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one! I wish her all d best. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...