Saturday, March 7, 2015

Seyi Shay Says She Didn’t Wear The Dress To Seduce President Jonathan

Singer Seyi Shay performed in the dress above during president Jonathan’s meeting with the youth in Lagos…A dress many described as inappropriate. The singer finally opened up on why she settled for the outfit. She also said her intention was not to seduce the president. In an interview with Punch...

“I am a very respectable young lady and I was not in any way trying to seduce the President with the outfit I wore. I had two outfits for the event, one was for my performance and the other was worn after I performed. The dress I was pictured in with the President was what I wore during my performance. 
I came on stage and greeted everyone according to their culture and I did the same for Mr. President. He was impressed and he asked where and how I knew how to greet in his native dialect and I said I learnt it. That was what brought about the giggling and smiles in the picture. I’m a performer and what I do on stage doesn’t reflect my everyday life. I had two outfits on that day and it was a youth event. Who wouldn’t feel overwhelmed meeting the President? Well, I did and I felt honoured because it is not every day you get to meet the president of your country,” she said.

6 comments:

  1. Ok,,,that's ur own headache,,live with it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatevur! Williepro a.k.a Mr. Zexzy #Anticipate "Bubble o!". Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is putting the cart before the horse,explanation not needed madam

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do u expect her say before

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...