Sunday, March 8, 2015

Music: "Bubble o!" By Williams Uwaifo

According to Williams Uwaifo;
Finally it's here. D much anticipated single b"Bubble o!" by Williams Uwaifo who goes by d stage name known as  Williepro a.k.a mr. Zexzy. Bubble o! Is your quintessential club banger that chronicles d strides of a hustler. D song is trying to say that after working so hard you also deserve to Bubble o! That's why d song is aptly titled "Bubble o!". Please help me post on your blog and feel free to share it on any other platform u know can push dis song. I'm really proud of what your blog is doing for her readers. By Gods grace I know I'll become a global megastar whose light would shine on others and illuminate their careers. 
Bless U and every CCNAer out there. Peace!
For direct download to your devices CLICK

15 comments:

  1. the level has landed..no Lele o...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o! Plz download and share your tots. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

      Delete
  2. Ahahahahahaha...my manchy.....u gat a lovely voice out they....if u put more effort in ur career I swear u go explode soon.....I did love to see u on 9ja idol...weldon bro,,me done dance n col my mind oh.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! @least I happy say u no go flog me again. Na only Emma own. I dey reason now. Thanks hommie. Plz share with friendz. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

      Delete
  3. Thanks @Olovo, don't worry, we hjope to take it global. Plz endeavour to download and share with friendz. Another one will drop soon. Stick around CCNA and u're sure it will debut here. Thanks Y'all. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea...done..its 4mb+....u fine pass ur babe oh...

      Delete
  4. Wait make I down em...brb...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mehn,nigga ya song is dope...love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks homs! Plz share with yur peeps. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

      Delete
  6. Yessss,finally, thumbs up,u v got a good voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mezzy! Always a sure gurl. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

      Delete
  7. carry on bro d lord is on ur side

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks @Kingsley @Kure. God bless Y'all 4 d support. D next one will b much beta and its gonk b an inspirational track. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Men it is cool just work.hard you we get to de top

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...