Saturday, March 7, 2015

"Jokes About My Tummy Must Stop!" Actress Halima Abubakar Beg Fans

‘Flabby tummy’,  is what the Nollywood actress and producer, Halima Abubakar has been taged as over time. And she has recently voiced out her concerns.

She reacted in a post on twitter.
‘This my tummy,i show u all,so the tummy jokes shld stop…Am amazing,and if u dont see dat,well check ur eyes and stop judging i appreciate all my critics muahhh.’
She also added:
‘I dont like to hide my flaws,cos dem plenty…But regardless of how any1 feels,am super confident, happy in my thick skin and at peace. My imperfections are what makes me who i am Have a great day and kisses.’ook to social media today, March 6, 2015 to share some sexy new pictures which she disclosed are from her forthcoming biography.

6 comments:

  1. Wjo tlod dis girl pipo care that much about her? Whtever menn! Williepro a.k.a Mr. Zexzy #Anticipate "Bubble o!". Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol,,then stop posting ugly photos on internet....short engine...

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...