Wednesday, February 25, 2015

'I Wash My Hair Once in Five Days' -- Kim Kardashian

Reality star Kim Kardashian has shared the tips, techniques and products behind her rigorous beauty regime - which sees her using $2,000 worth of skincare and make-up products on a daily basis.

The 34-year-old mother-of-one, who is married to rapper Kanye West, also revealed to beauty website Into The Gloss that, while her skincare and make-up routines are incredibly complex, when it comes to her hair, things are slightly more simple because she chooses to wash it just once every five days.
'For my hair, I don’t wash it every day,' she said.
'We start out with a blowout on day one, then we go into a messier vibe the next day, and then we flat iron it and do a really sleek look on day three since that requires a little oil in the hair.
'Day four could be a slicked-back ponytail, and on the fifth day is when you wash it. That’s a little excessive, maybe.'
Kim, who is known for being a prolific selfie taker, explained that, while many of her friends can get away with not wearing make-up and 'hardly ever doing their hair', she enjoys taking the time to experiment with different products and techniques, whether it's with a make-up artist, or at home in her own bathroom.
'I feel really blessed because I genuinely love the process of getting my hair and makeup done,' she explained.
'Even beyond that, I just love to take care of my skin. I’m always researching different products, and I always try so many different things. I don’t just stick to one face wash or moisturizer.'

6 comments:

  1. Dis is 4 d ladies. Aint gat nothing on a nigga Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm,,all that just for her hair ...looking good is good business sha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wash mine everyday...that settle's it...NEXT pls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. that explanation Nor be once in one day o?? nor be everyday she dey put something for the hair?????.. all of them Na part of washing....

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...