Saturday, February 21, 2015

......And Amber Rose Comes For Kanye West

I trust Amber to respond so fast..lol  Kanye spilled a lot of things about his ex Amber in an interview with The Breakfast Club yesterday. One of the things he said is that he had to bath 30 times to get rid of Amber before going to Kim. Well, Amber as usual took to her twitter page to respond to Kanye. She went as far as threatening to reveal some hot tea. Lol...I just can't wait. Continue to see more tweets as you continue...

9 comments:

  1. Whoa! She's rili hurt buh I think she's trying not to push Kanye very hard. She kno say dat my boy no well. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol,,this two war won't stop...someone really needs to interfere n stop all this childish n senseless act from both parties......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time the both are having war of words since their break up so there's nothing to stop cos nothing is going on....Kanye is the one who seriously needs to grow up.

      Delete
    2. Zamani You must be a good follow of them I guess

      Delete
    3. My brother I'm a social media freak... I get all the updates that I need from the horses mouth.

      Delete
  3. Olovo go help dem settle na, dem no get work

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is very angry... kanye is so mean, how could he say that to a woman...

    more tweet will still be arriving

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha have got a score board on these fights,let's see who wins @ the end and
    Chichi good work with the updates and posts God bless you plenty

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...