Sunday, February 22, 2015

AM Trying To Do Things In My Own Way, Not To Be Like Tiwa Savage - Singer Lola Savage Opens Up

Lola Savage an American born singer, has stated she’s not trying to be like popular Mavin records First Lady, Tiwa Savage. In a recent interview with Vanguard, she said, “There really is no comparison except for the last name. 
She is one of the artistes in Nigeria that have actually paved the way for most of the female singers that are trying to do their own things. I respect her craft, I respect what she is doing.
I am Lola Savage. I am just trying to do what I know how to do best since I was a child. I am here to show Nigerians that I can do it too. I am not trying to be like anyone else. I am not trying to be like Tiwa. I can sing too and I can perform. I am just here to show Nigerians that I can build my own brand and reach the level that some female acts have attained today. I am confident enough to know that I can get there.”

8 comments:

  1. Ok we hear u lady lola....just try change d second name let's not compare u to tiwa biko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mk she sing mk we hear na only then we go kno whethr u dey original or not. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 1st time of hearing her name,sure she is a singer or a member of her church choir? hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na savage be the only name were she see???...she never even blow she dey copy copy.....she's using the name of two different artistes. (Lola Rae and tiwa savage)

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...