Monday, February 9, 2015

Actress Omoni Oboli Preaches Peace, Begs Jonathan And Buhari's Supporters To Stop Fighting Online

Many Nollywood stars have expressed their thoughts on who to vote for and why in the upcoming elections, actress Omoni Oboli has sent out another #VoteNotFight message.

She posted on her Instagram;

Peace! Peace!! Peace!!! Fellow Nigerians, indulge me with a few seconds of your time. I just want to implore you all to please for the sake of peace in our nation, stop the hate and fight going on predominantly online. It can easily become something else. If every single one of us brothers and sisters can think ‘peace’ at all times, it would do this country a world of good. Like I have said over and over again, it’s ok to be on opposing sides, what is totally unacceptable is the curses and the insults we are hurling at ourselves! This is not about me personally (I am sure by now you know I do not allow insults get to me. It’s a defense mechanism you develop in my line of business) I don’t even reply them. I just think what’s going on right now is very unhealthy! Hate is brewing! It never ends well! Fellow Nigerians, please please please, let us not do this to ourselves and our nation. Don’t allow a few tear us apart! We are one! We are brothers and sisters! Enough of the hate! Go ahead and debate your issues but never result to hurling curses and insults at yourselves. The world is watching! Please let peace reign! God bless Nigeria! PLS FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FOLLOWERS AND FRIENDS. We need peace. #votenotfight

8 comments:

  1. She is an adorable lady...nice write up n I pray our youths wake up n stop being a tool for d rich...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of hers are advocating 4 peace too,nice one 4rm her

    ReplyDelete

  3. Like seriously.
    Even at work, the way people talk down onothers over this election issue.
    Always screaming at the top of their voices, and I wouldn’t want to specifically point out whose supporters these culprits are.
    It’s very unnecessary. And I keep saying if you’re so passionate, go out
    and VOTE. Let your voice be heard. And stop
    making excuses about rigging. Play your part.
    Your vote should be your voice, stop screaming
    at and insulting people. What does that say
    about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abeg Vote PDP na beg I dey beg biko

    ReplyDelete
  5. No amt of plea would stop these supporters. They are fanatics. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...