Thursday, January 29, 2015

S*x Talk: Please I Need Advice From Mature Mind Here...

My fiancé gets violent whenever he reaches orgasm. When we're making love, he's so sweet and romantic but when he wants to come, he jerks violently, grabs me tightly and digs his fingernails into my skin, thereby leaving scratches. Sometimes, he gets so violent that he bites me or tries strangling me (hands on my neck, especially when he's on top).

He becomes so remorseful after the sex and never stops apologising. What do I do? We're getting married in a couple of months and I've thought of leaving him, but he's just too good to be true. We've talked about it over and over, he keeps promising to watch it, but then it just keeps happening. What do I do, please?

7 comments:

  1. This one big pass me, wl comment later,after u.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. U can't eat ur cake and have it. If u enjoy d banging then try to bear d fingering. The choice is totally yours. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a more serious note, I don't bliv is story tho. Nobody is rili dat violent that he can't now control it. So I would simply caption it "story 4 d gods". Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple advice for u.....follow ur heart......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its quite simple,,if it makes u happy then sea but if not opt out immediately....if u can cchangr him now it will be hard after marriage that is a life time institution......don't mix lifetime of happiness with short term joy or don't get married out of pity.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. You enjoy it desame time feel pain 2 bad don't leave him cos of that is a matter of time it we stop

    ReplyDelete
  7. E dey pain sweet u,see if u can bear it na,dt part of almost strangling u,hmmmm,my hand no deyooo, u better opt out

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...