Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mario Ballotelli's Ex Fiancee Reveals Why She Left The Relationship With Mario

Mario Ballotelli's ex fiancee, Belgian model, Fanny Neguesha has opened up on why she left the Liverpool and Italy striker. Speaking on Italian TV, the model who got engaged to the football star in March 2014 and officially broke up with him in September 2014, said;
‘He didn’t want to see me in photo-shoots or singing and dancing, I tried to explain to him that I had a career as well. But he just wouldn’t listen. Looking back maybe I was a bit too hasty.’ I should have taken a bit more time and thought about it before I accepted his proposal. He was a hard head and couldn’t accept I wanted my own career path as well. ‘In the end I returned the engagement ring to him. He was upset but we have both moved on now.’

12 comments:

  1. I no blame am jare, he doesn't want share his future wife with d world, like wetin Kim dey do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol....so the way he does on pitch he depicts that off the pitch....this mario na case ooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct but believe me he is one of d most charitable futballers in d world oh......

      Delete
  3. That's a real man 4 u. Who wants his wife running around town with other men in d name of a career. Good thing it ended now than ending in a divorce. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this guy has some attitudinal issues, and so difficult. That is what is affecting his game too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm,,african man with n always trying to control their women...but that was wrong,,d lady has their choice too n a real man will always gives her woman a listening ear

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear I won't allow my wife or wife to be running around with men in the name of being a model....that's shit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If she don't like his own way of life then let her shout and move on with her life

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of una we dey support d girl career, hope say una go allow una fiancee dey model with other men too

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...