Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Lil Wayne Plans To 'Take Nicki Minaj And Drake With Him' As He Leaves CashMoney Records

Lil Wayne reportedly plans to take his Young Money artists Nicki Minaj and Drake with him when he leaves Cash Money Records.

The label refuses to release the 32-year-old rapper's 11th studio album Tha Carter V, which was supposed to hit shelves December 8.

According to TMZ, the four-time Grammy winner - born Dwayne Carter - is suing co-founder Bryan 'Birdman' Williams for his promised $8M advance.
Weezy will likely be forced to settle with CMR in court due to their distribution deal with all of his YME clients.

Last Tuesday, the Grindin' hitmaker dropped his Sorry 4 the Wait 2 mixtape, in which he declared, 'I got Barbie...I got Drake too' on the track Coco.
'Cash Money is an army, I’m a one-man army/ And if them n****s comin’ for me, I’m goin’ out like Tony,' Wayne raps on the song.
'Now I don’t want problems, I just want my money/ Ain’t gotta hold no conversation or my luggage/ Tell whoever’s countin’ that I’m on a hundred/ Birdman Jr., more like Ugly Duckling.'
And back on December 4, Lil Wayne tweeted: 'I want off this label and nothing to do with these people but unfortunately it ain't that easy. I am a prisoner and so is my creativity.'

The New Orleans father-of-four was only 9 when he became the youngest member to join CMR, and he even has 'Cash Money' tattooed across his stomach.

In 2005, the Krazy rapper became the CEO of his own imprint Young Money Entertainment - which also reps Lil Twist, Mack Maine, and his rumoured flame Christina Milian.

8 comments:

  1. Omo if d guy should take Nicki and Drake with him there 'll be nothing left 4 cash money o. Buh den dey are both his prodigies and may likely wnt 2 move with him. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww wezzy ma nigga,if he wants out,no P...its his decision....he has tried. Sef

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not an issue...soldier go soldier come barracks remain the same...go ask don jazzy if am right or wrong...its all about consistency n creativity....

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he ends up doing that,it's over for cash money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm is better to sort this metter b4 it late hope cash money no what to do

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate breach of contracts,' bail man if you have to with your crew of course'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Seriously.. Obviously Buhari knows smt or he is part of Boko whatever.. God will expose all of them.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...