Thursday, January 29, 2015

Justin Bieber Apologizes To Fans For Acting 'Arrogant' And 'Conceited' Recently

Justin Bieber is trying to make amends for his 'arrogant' and 'conceited' behaviour.

The troubled 20-year-old pop star, who has been in and out of trouble with the law, posted an apology to his fans on Wednesday.

Bieber taped himself in a lengthy - and emotional - video where he voiced regret over his recent 'bad boy' behavior.
'I just wanted to make a video because I wanted to express how I feel right now,' the Baby hit maker began in the video posted to his Twitter account. 
The Canadian crooner added that he had been on The Ellen DeGeneres Show earlier that day and 'was really nervous.' 
'I think I was nervous because I was afraid of what people are thinking about me right now,' Justin explained.
'It’s been a minute since I’ve been in a public appearance, and I didn’t want to come off arrogant or conceited or basically how I’ve been acting the past year and a half.  
'I’m not who I was pretending to be. Why I say I was "pretending" is often we pretend to be something we’re not as a cover up of what we’re truly feeling inside. And there were a lot of feelings going on in there.  
'Just being young and growing up in this business is hard. Just growing up in general is hard.”'

7 comments:

  1. Who cares,,ur fans...deal is done already but apology accepted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a celeb doesn't grant u automatic comfort,prospectors beware....if u neva mature 4 head u can't manage it...wid dat phrase "troubled"..dis young man has a long way 2 go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time he should try and play mature hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think ds stardom has a spirit dt goes with it,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister dat is fame for u. Its d same thing dat happnd to d devil dat h was thrown down frrom heaven. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

      Delete
  5. Okay o! Didn't think pipo like him still hadany conscience left in dem 4 a rethink of their actions. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remembered wen he started, a real church boy,cos he started from d church choir, all of a sudden dt demon wey dey possess dem,just show

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...