Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Eyaa: Annie Idibia Also React To Viral Photos Of Her Husband, 2 Face Kissing His Ex..

Following the viral photos of 2 Face idibia kissing his former girlfriend and baby mama, Pero Adeniyi which has been trending online for some days now (Read HERE if you missed it) 2 baba's wife have reacted to the issue. Read below;

I am aware of the photo's circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi. 
Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband. Continue... 
As a matter of fact for all of our children's' sake, I do encourage cordial relationships with parties involved. 
This year, my focus is solely on God, Family and my Career which doesn't give me the luxury of paying attention to any distractions. 
I thank you for your respect in this matter.

6 comments:

  1. Correct a true african woman always stand by their man..........that means d photo is an old one n she is d understanding kind of lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one!!! This Is what I call maturity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said ma. Always knew dat pic was an old one. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam no think am you have him to control now

    ReplyDelete
  5. She tried....its a big temptation wen issues lyk dis arises,she responded well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finish!busy body dem no go mind their bizness, but come to think of it what is d gain in parading such an old pics?home breakers, ooooh

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...